What can I expect during a Reiki session?
Reiki can be provided anywhere by someone who has been attuned to the Reiki energy. It is usually done while you lie on a massage table, but you could sit in a chair if you prefer. You will remain fully clothed & only be asked to remove your shoes. I will place my hands on different positions on your body or just above your body. It is common to feel heat emanating from my hands. Most people feel extremely relaxed and perhaps fall asleep. Feeling emotional is normal during a session as anxiety, sadness or other emotions are being released.
What are some benefits from receiving Reiki?
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
1-hour session: $60
Archangelic Light is a powerful energetic tool which promotes healing of the root cause of an issue (emotional, mental, physical or spiritual). The experience/feeling of this energy is very different from Reiki energy. It is common to experience this as cool in temperature. You remain fully clothed with the exception of removing shoes. You may experience temperature changes (warm or cold), you may see colors or images, or you may not have any particular sensations during the session. Either way, you will receive the energy.
30-minute session: $50
Long Distance Energy Healing:
Say what? Yes! I provide long-distance sessions in a very similar format as in-person sessions. First, we will talk to gain a clear understanding of the issues & your goals & often to set intentions. If the energy work is going to be primarily silent, you can choose to turn off your phone & relax & be in a receptive state. When you are in a relaxed state of mind & body & feel ready to receive the energy that is being sent to you, it is common to “feel” the energy, just as you would in person. Once the energy portion is complete, we will speak again. This is where guidance and feedback are given to you.
30-minute session: $50